搜索此博客

2018年11月20日星期二

2019 Best Refillable Pod System-Vladdin


Pod Vladdin RE's curved metal body and nozzle, unique design and comfortable feel is undoubtedly one of the main advantages of the pod system. You will know how much ejuice the pod still has through a small separate incision. This small incision is just right, perfect for integration with the battery. In fact, I think if I had to use a word to describe Vladdin, the word is "elegant", which shows that the company must have spent a lot of time and energy on the design of this device.

To use vladdin re, just remove the magnetic Pod from the top of the set, remove the black rubber stopper, fill the e juice and then insert it into the sleeve. It has only one direction is correct. If it is inserted into the sleeve, the position is found. When it's not right, you don't need to plug in the pod a lot, just flip the position right once, it's very easy to install.


When the pod and ten battery is well filled, you can start vaping. Vladdin re does not have a push button switch, only the mouth is needed the suction can be activated. When you are in Vaping, you will be able to see the LED on the sleeve light up in white, and you can hear the ceramic resistor inside start to creak.

Personally, I am not vaping vladdin all day, because I prefer the advanced dual battery modification box mod. So I can't judge whether the battery is good or bad. The amount of battery used depends on how often you vape it, but I personally think that 7 to 8 hours of battery life is quite reasonable for a beginner or occasional vapers.


All in all, I have been using vladdin for 8 days. To be honest, I am not a big fan of MTL, but it is much better than I expected. Now my desire for nicotine is under control. In the past week, I used it mainly when I was driving and working. It was no problem for everyday use, and it also produced a very satisfying throat. I am still surprised by this. I thought it was the reason for other equipment. It was not really the taste it brought to me.

没有评论:

发表评论

Can E Cigarette Quit Smoking?A Six-Month Observational Study

In the past few years, consumer interest and the use of electronic cigarettes (EC) as an alternative to smoking have grown exponentially....